Monday, September 8, 2014


Hello babes and dudes!! How are you recently? How was your weekends? My last week was great!! Well, I want to type back to my past tense. Anyway, I was admitted into hospital after my "super great" date. I am sure you will ask why? or huh? Let's me tell you the truth! 25th August is my birthday and it was awesome last year but then I blame on myself that I shouldn't celebrate it at all. I hate it and I hate birthdays because I can't even celebrate my beloved mummy's birthday! Why god treats me so badly? Why I say god treat me so badly? You never know how suffer is my beloved mummy and me! It is very tough for me to accept my beloved mummy left me once I reached 21 years old! I am not here to offend you who believe in god. It is up to you. 

So, I was admitted on 26th August and I made my own decision to admit because I really don't dare to admit. What is the reason? I am scared of needles and scope and especially PAIN. So I decided to admit due to I was having stomach pain ON and OFF for 2 weeks plus. Right now, I was having stomach pain on 11th August 2014 and I was thought of STOMACH PAIN only and I ate my normal medicine are Chinese medicine. After that, I recovered and I still can go out but then suddenly, my stomach pain again. And then, I called my friend Dr.Foong and told him about my situation. So, on 19th August 2014, I went to General Hospital with my baby hubby around 6pm. After that, he checked me and gave me 7 types of medicine. I ate those on the same date but then during night time. I ate my dinner and ate my medicines and straight away I went to toilet for vomiting. I was so suffer that time as I vomited for twice and I whatsapp my friend Dr.Foong for his advice. He asked me to eat vomiting medicine and then I ate. After a while, I was so headache out of sudden. My head was turn round and round, so I went to my bed and sleep. I was thought I can sleep but then I couldn't sleep. I am so so suffer and I really don't know what time I slept. 

The next morning, my daddy called me up and I told him that I couldn't go for breakfast with him and asked him to buy breakfast and lunch for me. So, I slept a while and I woke up for drinking water and relax on the chair that my daddy used to sit. After that, my daddy arrived home with my breakfast and lunch. Before eating the breakfast, I was still in headache and I couldn't eat my breakfast. I slept on the chair for so many hours I really don't know. My stomach called me and I woke up. I ate my lunch and my gastric pain medicine only. After that, I feel better. The next day, I am alright already and only ate my gastric pain medicine only. I thought I was alright and my last medicine was 24th August 2014. 

Unfortunately, my stomach started pain on 25th August 2014 and I am very very suffer again. So, I keep thinking whether want to admit into hospital or not. I wanted to choose General Hospital but then I don't dare to admit into there because I know that I will go to WARD C5. OMG!!! I couldn't go there because my beloved mummy was admitted into there before and there are a lot of coffin box will come during midnight time. How am I gonna sleep?? I am sure I can't sleep and how am I gonna recover? My daddy understands me and he told me that I can choose any private hospitals because I got insurance. Well, my baby hubby knew many doctors too, so he recommended me Gleneagles Medical Centre (GMC). So, I chose GMC for it. I admitted into there on 26th August 2014. I was there for 3 days 2 nights and I met new friend too. She was friendly to come over and talks me. I am so happy and glad to meet her. We did exchanged numbers to be friends. On same date, my hand gets a long needle to put because the nurses will inject medicine into it. I was in pain so much. Sigh! And on the same date again, I told the nurse that I am in pain and she took it out for me. After that, I was waiting for another doctor to put another needle into my hand again. OMG!! How suffer am I ? Sigh! 

After that, my baby hubby came and visited me. He went down to find his friend Dr.Chin for help. Dr.Chin came up and put the needle into my left hand and luckily no pain anymore. Thank you, Dr Chin. On the same date but then at 12am, I gotta fasting already due to I need to do blood test, breath bags and ultrasound for it. OMG!!! FASTING is super duper hard task for me!! SERIOUSLY!! Let's me tell you that I was fasting for 12 hours!! Imagine that you're fasting for 12 hours? Sigh Sigh!!! On 27th August 2014, I have done everything and at 12pm only I can eat and what are good news? NO NEED TO DO SCOPE!!!! Super duper happy!!!! And around 2.30pm, a nurse came and told me that my results are good!!! I am more more happier!!! The doctor that my baby hubby recommended was Mr. Vimal and he is very good doctor. He came and see me and told me everything about my result. He told me that my liver function, kidneys and pancreas are good! And the virus is negative. 

8025 is my admission ticket number 
Is that great number? 
Even hospital wants me to admit too 

my tag name 

long needle on my right hand 

took out on the same date

short needle on my left hand 

The next day is 28th August 2014 and it is the date I am gonna discharged from hospital. Thank you to my baby hubby for fetched me back from hospital and accompanied me for everything. We settled everything in GMC and then he brought me go home and packed my things and ready to go Gurney Hotel. And why so out of sudden? His mum got free one night stay at there. Thank you, aunty for the tickets. Before going Gurney Hotel, I went to find my beloved daddy at his workshop. I talked with him and his friends for a while and then ready to go Gurney Hotel and meet my baby hubby's mummy. We had our dinner together. Thank you so much, Aunty!!  Let's me tell you that I took my super duper long bath for 2 hours in shower and bathtub. I am super duper excited and happy!! After bath, I straight sleep. The next day is 29th August 2014 and my baby hubby brought me go round and round from Batu Ferringhi to Teluk Bahang to Batu Maung to Penang Airport. I would like to end my post here by saying 

I am here to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to 
1. my beloved daddy who understand me
2. my baby hubby who accompanied me and everything he had done for me 
3. my god sis Jeannie and her friends Jeeva and Money for visited me 
4. my new friend Siew Heong for accompanied me 3 days 2 nights (chit-chat) 
5. my insurance agent Ms Teh and her friend (forgotten her name) 
6. my good friend and brother Dr.Foong for everything he had done for me 
7. my best friends Shalini and Swee Teng 
8. my god brother Mun Chon 
9. my beloved friends who cared and concern about me 
in Facebook & Whatapps 

I LOVE YOU ALL so much! 

Lessons I had learnt are
1. be grateful what you had and appreciate those people around you
2, enjoy your life before it is too late (you don't know when you gonna die)
3. accept everything what had happened on you because you can't control it 

1. Dr Poh who told me about her daddy's stories while I was crying beside my mum 
2. Dr Khor who willing to be friends with me and bring me go out while I am sad
3. Dr Foong who advice me, told me positive words, and brought me go out too

Without you guys, I won't be able to move on with my life. Can I say I love you guys? I love you Dr Poh as my sister and Dr Khor + Dr Foong as my brothers. Thank you again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment